Thursday, September 4, 2008

Herrre is the crrreaturrre my beans brrrought back to live with me.
All it does is eat, sleep, and poop.
Bailey trrried to pull its nose out, since it was somehow smashed in.





I wasn't jealous, just borrred and currrious, so I went outside
and disappearrred forrr two nights and two days. My lady bean
rrreacted fasterrr than a bomb squad...This picturrre of me and a few
otherrrs werrre posted everrrywherrre within a squarrre mile rrradius.
Even the SPCA got copies.

Missing Cat: Jade



Herrre I am safe at home! Forrrtunately, my lady bean alerrrted the entirrre neighborrrhood.
I was discoverrred crrrying on a hot tile rrroof at night by a lovely lady and herrrr Chocolate Labrrradorrr. Durrring the day, the temperrraturrre had soarrred to 114 degrrrees. I hid in a crrrevice above the rrrain gutterrrr to stay out of the heat. My lady bean thinks a rrrogue Ki Yo Tee who has been seen scavenging may have chased me up the neighborrrs olive trrree and I landed on theirrr rrroof. Thank God forrr grrreat claws!


My Lady Bean and Little Sticky people rrrescued me off the rrroof and since then I have been staying much closerrr to home. Yes, I still get to go outside as often as I want, but I don't strrray verrry farrr. Besides that little slobberrry, poopy, thingy can't rrrun fast orrr jump enough to catch me, so I'm not so worrried anymorrre.
I told Yogie, I would post the Frrridge Meme next time.

9 comments:

Kimo and Sabi said...

Hmmm . . . maybe that little critter is related to our blurpy gurl, cuz all she does is eat sleep and poop too!

Well, actually . . . now she scoots around a little, farts and giggles, and says "mamamamamamama" to EVERYTHING. Oh, and she also waves and claps. So, maybe she's not related to yer critter afterall. Plus yer critter probably has more teef - our blurpy sisser only as 2.

P.S. we bet it iz REAL hot there, cuz it's been REAL hot here! Stay safe from that coyote!

Mickey's Musings said...

Hi Jade!!! I'm Mickey.
That is quite a new addition :o
I must say he would fit in here as all we do is eat & sleep,but I think we are more active ;) heehee
It's a good thing you have claws. That really helps to get away from stupid coyotes!!!!! But that roof sounded mighty hot!
Purrs Mickey

Victor Tabbycat said...

Hi Jade! Long time no see... is dat a woofie? Looks like its skins is on too loose. Weird.

I gots a new sisfur! Nina's been here 3 weeks an she's lotsa fun to play wif except she whapped me in the eye an now I gots an eye infection, but she didn't mean to hurt me, I just get too excited bout playin wif her cuz she's so NICE!

I's so glad you wasn't eated by the Ky-oat-E an you was resqued by nice people. I nefur go outside an I don't wanna! Purrs!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dem Ky-ote-ee things give us da willies...man, dat woofie needs to grow into it's skin! Did it run into a brick wall or something?

Mickey's Musings said...

Hi Jade :) Thanks for stopping by!!
Wow!! I guess your Mom is busy !!! Teaching little sticky beans is a lot of work! As long as you get scritches and treats,it's all good :)
Mom got paintshop a squillion years ago and only started using it this past year. While it is old, it's way beyond her ;) !! heeheehee
Purrs Mickey

Anonymous said...

That creature looks like our woofie friend Puggles. They are very slobbery. We're glad you made it back home safely!

Poppy Q said...

Jade I am glad that someone found yoo!! Please don't get lost in the sun again.

The Furry Kids said...

Jade! What an adventure you had on the roof! I bet your beans were super worried. I'm glad you're safe at home again.

Sunny's Mommy said...

I am so glad they found you!

About that dog -- maybe he won't get bigger than you. If he does happen to get bigger than you, I'm sure you can keep him in line with your claws ;-)