Saturday, July 5, 2008

Lord Jaders Lounge

Aaah, while my lady bean is cleaning inside,
I will rrrelax on herrr, nice
comforrrtable chase lounge.


Oh yes, this feels good. I don't suppose it would hurrrt if I just sharrrpened one of my talons...
Huh? Who me? No I, I...
No I wasn't sharrrpening my claws on yourrr lounge.
I've been laying herrre nicely like this, see?


HA! HA! Got herrr fooled! Who's the bad cat--yee-Ow!




Scrrrratch, scrrratch, scrrratch--scrrratch yourrr loungerrr...




Whuh? Uh-uh, I've been rrresting herrre the whole time.









8 comments:

Just Ducky said...

Jade glad you had a nice time relaxing on the chair.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Um, we don't really think yoo had da lady fooled...she gots pikshers of da claw sharpening.

The Furry Kids said...

I didn't see you sharpening your clawrs on that lounge. heh heh

EG

Kimo and Sabi said...

Hehehehe - yer furry naughty Jaders! It must be furry hot there . . . how do you have enough energy to do all that . . . "lounging?"

Joey said...

That looks like a fantastical place for sharpening your talons!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Cool! That's a perfect spot for sharpening- I mean, relaxing.

Poppy Q said...

Jade, I would scratch it up too!!

Sunny's Mommy said...

You look totally innocent to me!