Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm BAAAAAAAck! My Furrrends!

Although Cat Chat Girrrl is rrrapidly typing my message--I must say I don't have a picturrre to sharrre with all of you yet. We have moved and have experrrrience life like the Gypsies...
My new home is beautiful and has fences wherrrre I can strrroll into everrryones back yarrrd. So farrr, I don't know any new felines in the neighborrrrhood. Howeverrr, Miss Bebe is still with us, but the Slobberrr Woofy now has a fantastic new home. She was playing too rrruff with Miss Bebe and my lady bean was terrrified of an accident--orrr something bad happening to Miss Bebe or myself. So frrriends of the family new a fabulous family who just lost theirrr boxerrr and werrre overrrjoyed to call herrr theirrr own. We do not plan to disrrrupt ourrr purrrfect family with any morrre slobberrry additions.

I will verrry soon--purrrhaps June when we'rrre morrre settled--starrrt blogging to you all!
Purrrs to everrryone,

Jade

P.S. Is my Fuzz Factor still okay? Benjamin?

17 comments:

Lux said...

Hi, Jade - I'm glad to hear you're doing well!

Purrs back,
Lux

Karen Jo said...

Hi, Jade, it's great to see you back again. I'm sorry that Kona got too rough with you and Bebe, but very glad that she has a great new home.

Earl Grey said...

Yay! You're back! We missed you!

Victor Tabbycat said...

Hi, Jaders! We's glad yur back... and front! Kitties is not sposed to be gypsies. An no more woofies, right? Right! Purrs!

Mr. Echo said...

Since yoo bin gone I moved in! Nice to meet ya! I'll check in often.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yay, we just asked yesterday and here yoo is! Yippy, so good to hear from yoo again.

Poppy Q said...

Yippee Jade I has been lookin and lookin for you. Glad to have you back in business.

Sounds like your new house is great.

Tiger Lily said...

Oh hooray hooray that you are back. We have been very concerned about you! It is good news that you have a great new home and that your slobbery woofie has one too.

Jemima, Zeke, Sushi, Tiger Lily and Ruckus

Kimo and Sabi said...

Yippee - yer back! We missed ya cuzzin!

The Crew said...

Welcome back Jade!

The Lee County Clowder said...

Jader, we were wondering what had happened to you. Glad to know it was just real life interfering with your blogging. :-)

Black Cat said...

Welcome back Jade. Can't wait to hear all your news and why you have been living like gypsies between the old home and the new. Hope you have lots of pictures:) xxx

Motor Home Cats said...

Hi Jade, we missed you. We are glad that you are back! We are in for a move soon too - but it is just down the street.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Christine and FAZ said...

Hi Jade, welcome back. Glad all is well. FAZ

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

SUPER to have you back, Jaders! Glad to hear that you don't have to deal with slobbery woofies anymore! Life must be perfect...

Anonymous said...

Jade, dear! I am thrilled that you are back. ((((((hugs)))))) to you, my sweet friend! I am glad you and your family like your new home, and the fences sound like they are fun for strolls!

I haven't heard much from Benjamin lately -- I believe his Momma has gotten very busy lately. Mickeybear and I are still going strong, and yes, Jeter still loves to climb trees! *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

MaoMao said...

Welcome back, Jade! We Ballicai have missed you bunchies. Here's great big ((((((huggies)))))) fur you!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!